Sad!! Nigerian Hip Hop Singer, Electrocuted To Death While On Stage

Sad!! Nigerian Hip Hop Singer, Electrocuted To Death While On Stage

A hip hop singer, Alimi Abiodun a.k.a MC Bio was electrocuted while on stage at the Gateway ICT Polytechnic, Sapaade, Ogun State.

The singer was electrocuted when he unknowingly touched a cable which had no insulation.

The tragic incident which happened on Friday threw the students into mourning.

The Higher National Diploma (HND) 2 Mass Communication student and some unnamed promoters had staged the event to welcome students back to school after the Yuletide holiday.

Trouble, however, started shortly after he mounted the stage and was trying to re-arrange the microphone’s cable.

It was said that he unknowingly touched a cable which had no insulation and was rushed to a nearby state General Hospital at Isara, where doctors confirmed him dead.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*